Pop up Dock?

Larry Wing

I was watching the video in the blog about the NA-28 and when, as an example, a portion was to be copied to his word processor it appeared a mini dock popped up. Is that a Mac thing via a keyboard shortcut or some app that's been installed?

Sorry to ask such a basic question. Still new to Mac stuff.

Thanks,

Larry

Command tab brings up a list of all running programs. Just like Alt-tab in Windows.

I've been a fan of "hot corners," ever since a friend and fellow Mac user made fun of me in 2003 or so for not knowing what they were.

Hi Larry,

As Rick Mansfield says, press CMD-TAB to access this. If you keep CMD pressed, and repeatedly press TAB it will cycle through the running applications. Releasing CMD will then bring the selected application to the front which is what you saw Rick Bennet do in the movie.

Ken, I also learned (just today) that you can also use the trackpad/arrow to "mouse" over to the program you want to select... which is especially helpful if you have 10-15 open at a time! :)

Wow. So may replies so fast! Thanks, all.

Unfortunatey I'm posting from my Windows computer so I can't try out this new information now but it will be the first thing I do later tonight.

Thanks again,

Larry