NIV Study Bible

Abram K-J

For the life of me, I can't find the NIV Study Bible notes in the Accordance store, or mentioned anywhere on the forums. I'm assuming I'm missing something, though--is it (or has it ever been) available in Accordance?

It was in several Zondervan/Accordance CDROMS if you can locate one of them for sale (i.e.: NIV Study Bible Basic Library for Macintosh ®, The - NIV Study Bible Complete Library for Macintosh®, The - Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite for Macintosh®, The (Zondervan Reference Series for Macintosh) Please note you may need to contact Accordance after purchase to install… my Complete Library has a folder with all the modules in it but I am told by someone else theirs didn;t and needed to go through the installer.

-Dan

I might be mistaken, but I believe that Accordance are eventually hoping to release most of the previous Zondervan modules that were only available on CD-Rom as new items that can be purchased or updated via 'easy install'.

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9409&hl=morphology

We won't be releasing the original NIV Study Bible that was on the NIV Basic and NIV Complete CDs back in the 90's. We have re-released the NIV Student Bible, and expect to re-release the NIV New Study Bible, both of which were on the Zondervan Essential.

You can check out all the Study Bible Notes here. We have a nice selection, but as publishers keep coming out with newer and better versions, we are simply unable to keep up with all that output.

• Like 1

That's great news. No more directing people to the nut trying to sell their disc for hundreds of nearly $2000… Although if there was a market at that price i think I would happily uninstall mine and put it on amazon too...

-Dan

Edited by DWFrancis

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Helen, was there supposed to be a hyperlink in, "You can check out all the Study Bible Notes here"? I will go ahead and search the store, though.

EDIT: never mind. This is the right place.

Edited by AbramKJ

I have to say--I moved out of my office the other day, getting ready to move in to a new one, and as I packed up several heavy study Bibles, the thought of going all electronic definitely crossed my mind more than once.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, that reminds me to say thank you to the people at oak tree. I originally bought the Zondervan cd (and paid shipping to the UK and this was the beginning of my journey with accordance) and was disappointed I couldn't see the images of the study bible on my iPad. However, with the new update of the study bible they now display correctly!!!!!

Thanks!

Fraser