Analytical

Randy Steffens Jr

It would be very useful to me when I open up an anylitics window featuring word count totals, if the hebrew/greek/english words and verse references were made clickable to automatically open in my respectve default reference. In the concordance view, I would like to be able to click on each verse refrence for a word hit and be taken straight to my default Bible. Or in the pie chart view, it would be nice if clicking on any Hebrew/Greek word did something. Like maybe opening up a tab with live-linked references for each word hit. Or something similar. If functionality like this were possible, it would be wonderful!

Thanks for a fantastic product!!

Randy

Edited by rsteffens

You can amplify to a specific text or tool from the analytics pane using the library. See the help

http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSXV10/Default.htm#topics/06_braa/smart_amplify_from_the_analysis_tab.htm

Is this the kind of thing you were after?

Yes, close. But I wonder, why not click directly on the word in the analytics pane, to get this info? Why go to amplify, and then click search? This would be particularly helpful for references in the concordance view, where clicking on the reference would take me straight to my default bible. And also would be nice to make words in the Pie Chart view selectable or clickable, which currently cannot be highland or selected as far as I can tell...

Blessings!

Randy