Report a correction from the mobile app

Bob Kuo

I do most of my reading on the mobile app and when I come across an error I'd like to report I don't have a convenient way to do so. It'd be nice if the same "report a correction" mechanism that is in the desktop version were present in the mobile app.

• Like 2

I agree - the odd times I have reported a connection it does seem to cause confusion as to why I am doing it.

• 9 months later...

I couldn't find any other threads requesting the "report a correction" feature on mobile/iOS except for this one, so sorry if it's been discussed elsewhere, too. This would be a great addition, and a win-win for Accordance (who would essentially get user proofreading, as they do now on a desktop/laptop) and its users (who could more easily help improve text quality and then see it in the updates).

Are there plans to add this feature? Logos doesn't have it either, which also surprised me, but Kindle does. Kindle isn't as responsive as Accordance in pushing out updates, but it does make for a faster reporting to have it all right there in-app.

You would have to be set up to send mail from the iOS. I am not.