iOS Bookmarks not syncing with iCloud
Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:41 PM
Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:43 PM
Let's make sure we cover the basics.
First, make sure that the Accordance iOS app is updated to 1.6.5 on both iOS devices.
Second, verify that you have the correct iCloud information entered into both devices.
Third, make sure that "remember my place" and "sync bookmarks" is turned on on both iOS devices.
Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:00 PM
Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:24 AM
Do you see a "My Bookmarks" folder in the Accordance iOS library on either iOS device?
Here are some other steps that may help with the "remember my place" feature.
1. Shutdown the app on both devices. This involves double tapping on the home button to see the tray of running apps. Then touch the Accordance icon until it starts to jiggle. Then tap the red circle in the top left corner of the Accordance icon. Then tap the home button to return to the iOS desktop.
2. Go to the Settings app on both devices, navigate to the Accordance section and turn the "Removed Saved Session" switch on. This will removed all saved views and search results the next time the app is launched.
3. Start the app on one of the devices, it should bring up the user's topmost bible in reading mode. (Note that it may or may not jump to another position after opening depending on what the current "Remember My Place" data is).
4. Navigate to a test location in the text module.
5. Place the app in the background.
6. Open the app on the other iOS device, it should bring up the user's topmost bible in reading mode. Hopefully the bible is the same on both devices (but it doesn't have to be).
7. Wait a minute to see if the location is updated to what was saved on the previous device.
Let us know if these steps help.
Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:08 PM
I've sent an email to the email address that is on your account. I think it'll be easier if we continue this conversation on the phone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users