10.0.2 Update Addresses Urgent Issues
If it ain't broke... don't fix it. But sometimes it is broke.
Despite the widespread acclaim the initial release of version 10 received, we recognize that some things were broken.
Most seriously, and fixed within 24 hours as 10.0.1, was the last minute bug that broke amplifying, triple-clicking, and copying of images. We took the opportunity to add searching of the Library by the new Library module names. This version was only posted as an update therefore many new users encountered the same bugs at first, our apologies.
Version 10.0.2 is now available both in Check for App Updates and on this website. We fixed many reported bugs, and we also responded to user feedback and made the following changes:
- Pressing command when showing the Instant Details for keyed texts now displays both the Key and the top English dictionaries
- New Instant Details Preferences let you adjust the timing or disable the click and hold popover (the option-click popover is not affected)
- Localization to German, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese is updated
- Speech is updated to better support the reading of other languages
- Objects dragged to the diagram only take the style of a currently selected object, not the last one.