UPDATE! Accordance 12.1.1 for Windows & Macintosh
Fire up Accordance App Update—version 12.1.1 is now available! Although this update is mainly bug fixes, there are a few other goodies you will want to check out. In this update you’ll discover improvements to the Atlas, Timeline, Find/Replace, and many bug fixes.
Select App Update from the Utilities menu (Windows) or the Accordance menu (Mac) to update. Keep reading to find out about changes in Accordance 12.1.1!
Expanded Location URL Capabilities
Have you discovered Accordance Location URLs yet? Select any text and from the contextual menu, choose Copy As: Location URL. Send that link to a fellow Accordance user or even save it in your notes. Whenever that link is clicked on, Accordance will open that resource to the exact spot where you first selected the text.
Of course, Accordance Location URLs aren’t new. However, in v. 12.1.1, we’ve expanded them to include items on the Accordance Atlas and Timeline. Now you can share specific items from the Atlas or Timeline with other Accordance users who have these tools in their Accordance Libraries.
Here are some other changes you’ll find in this update:
- Added Copy as Search URL to the contextual menu for the Map and Timeline, when selecting an item.
- Changed Bold, Italic, and Underline logic to more cleanly apply to multiple styles.
- Improved the Spell Check dialog interface [Mac only].
- Added ⌘E (Mac)/Ctrl+E (Win) and ⌘G/Ctrl+G (Win) to populate the Find box and Find Next, respectively, in edit windows (Papers, User Notes, User Tools).
- Added the Short Title to the Library's export of bibliographic data to .ris.
- Added a warning when reverting a Paper version if there are other instances of that Paper open.
- Removed default shortcut of ⌘I (Mac)/Ctrl+I (Win) to tile windows.
- Accordance website links are now https instead of http.
- Lots of bug fixes!