Accordance Win/Mac Updated to 11.1.5
If you haven't done so already, run App Update in Accordance 11 for Windows/Macintosh and update to v. 11.1.5.
This is not a major update, but does include French localization, further Syntax tweaks and a few bug fixes.
Here is the full list of changes in 11.1.5, but check out our "New Features Since 11.0" page to see all updates in the current version.
- Dependent parenthesis clauses are now supported in the tree and construct.
- Instant details of typed clauses now show the specific subtype.
- Syntax phrase or clause depth can be changed by typing a number when the item is selected in the construct.
- Searching for Hebrew aspect forms will support Traditional or Modern (QTL) forms, regardless of preference.
- Displaying tool Instant Details information will skip the first verses if they are not found in either Hypertext default.
- Added Instant Details support for Timeline Palette scripture links.
- Added Localization in French.
- Updated Portuguese localization.
- Updated other localizations.
- Updated help files.