NEW! A Christian's Pocket Guide Series
New for the Accordance Library from Christian Focus Publications: A Christian’s Pocket Guide Series is the perfect quick reference on your mobile phone or tablet. Written from a conservative Reformed perspective, this 11-volume series—covering a wide variety of topics—will allow you to grow your faith and deepen your understanding of spiritual realities in the world today.
For better or worse, we live in a very busy world. Sometimes we need to get up to speed on a subject very quickly, not just for our own knowledge, but also to be able to inform or converse intelligently with others. A Christian’s Pocket Guide Series is the perfect resource for getting quick information about doctrine, apologetics, world religions and more in an extremely expedient manner. Ranging in length from around 80 to 125 pages, this series is an excellent “first stop” reference. Each of the short volumes includes a bibliography pointing the reader to more in-depth resources when other study is required.
A Christian’s Pocket Series includes 11 volumes, written by prominent Evangelical writers on the following subjects:
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Being Made Right with God: Understanding Justification (Guy Waters)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Good Works and Rewards: In This Life and the Next (Alex Smith)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Buddhism (Mark Jones)
- Christian's Evangelistic Pocket Guide to Islam (Steer)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Mary: Mother of God? (De Chirico)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Loving the Old Testament: One Book, One God, One Story (Motyer)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Suffering: How God Shapes Us through Pain and Tragedy (Cosby)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to the Papacy: Its Origin and Role in the 21st Century (De Chirico)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Baptism: The Water that Unites (Letham)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Jesus Christ: An Introduction to Christology (Mark Jones)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Growing in Holiness: Understanding Sanctification (Fesko)
As already mentioned, A Christian’s Pocket Guide series is an excellent first step in research on any of the subjects covered in the series. While you can certainly access the series on any device, we especially recommend keeping them handy on your mobile devices for those moments when quick access is of utmost necessity.
For a limited time, Accordance users can add all 11 volumes of the Christian’s Pocket Series to their personal Accordance Library at introductory discounted pricing.
Christian's Pocket Guide Bundle (11 Volumes)
Regular Price $69.90