Why is my order still pending?
This could be for a number of reasons. The online system will flag an order if:
- You’ve added a discount application or coupon
- You’ve ordered a custom upgrade
- You’ve ordered a product such as an add-on or upgrade that requires that specific pre-requisites be met before the order can be processed
- You’ve ordered a product that you already own
- The “Manual processing” check box has been checked
- The order falls into any one of the above categories, and was submitted after business hours
Pending orders require manual processing before the products are available for installation. This means that a customer service representative will manually review and process the order, making any necessary adjustments before your credit card is charged. Orders submitted after 6 pm Eastern will be processed by the end of the next business day (i.e. orders submitted on Friday evening or over the weekend will be processed on Monday).