If you get your Accordance updates from the Mac App Store, note that 11.0.7 has been released!
New features include the following:
- Copy as Citation and Copy as Bibliography is now supported directly from the Research tab
- Get Verses can now automatically insert the currently selected text or reference in the front app
- Report a Correction for Topics is now accessible in the Enter Topics dialog, and the Info Pane right click
- Panes can now permanently untie scrolling via the Action menu
- Command click in a text pane to scroll all other non-text panes to the selected verse
- Numerous other changes and improvements.
For a full list of changes, go here.
Your installation of Accordance may have automatically been updated on its own. Go to the Accordance menu and then About Accordance to check your version number. If you show an older version number, launch the the App Store app and go to Updates where you should see Accordance 11.0.7 ready to download.
Accordance 11 is now available for purchase in the Macintosh App Store! If you currently use v. 10 from the Mac App Store, you should first install the free upgrade to 10.4.6 so that v. 11 will be able to access all your current Accordance titles, user notes, and related files.
If you are a current registered user of Accordance 10 who purchases v. 11 from the Mac App Store, you can use the coupon Start11AppStore-up to get $10 off your next purchase in the Accordance web store.
Did you recently purchase Accordance 10 in the Mac App Store? If you purchased in March 2015, and you upgrade to Accordance 11 in the App Store, you can use the coupon code Start11AppStore-up30 to get $30 off your next purchase in the Accordance web store. Or you can upgrade to any Accordance 11 Collection on our website by using coupon Coll11AppStore-up and get the Starter 11 Collection for free. Both of these coupons are good through the end of June 2015.