All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It is easy to search all your journals in Accordance. Plus it is a breeze to search all your journals for Hebrew or Greek words in Accordance 14. Dr. Nathan Parker shows you how to get the most out of it in this QuickTip video.
  3. Dr. Nathan Parker

highlighting way off in Arabic Qur'an

Here's what I got when I ran the search and my highlight file. Test Highlights.zip
  4. Dr. Nathan Parker

Saving Notes in IVP LifeGuides Inconsistent

Sounds good. By the way, are you referring to User Notes or saving answers in the IVP Guides themselves (Easy Answers)?
  5. Today
  6. Louis Lapides

Saving Notes in IVP LifeGuides Inconsistent

Thanks Nathan. I'm only reporting it as a bug because I have never had this issue with Notes or Papers or any module that allows the user to add his/her own notes. I understand that the ability to write in these workbooks is a newer feature in Accordance 14. I write notes in Decker's Reading Koine Greek. No issues. Perhaps it has to do with IVP's products.
  7. Kristin

Hi Nathan, I am on an M1. here is the search: وَلِىّ (It was technically = and وَلِىّ but when I pasted it hear it put the equals on the wrong side. I had just been searching the lex of that word).
  8. Dr. Nathan Parker

New Releases, Feasting on the Word, Kregel, & Oxford

We're looking into it, although if you know anyone there you can give a nudge to and tell them you want to see it in Accordance, that always helps. :-)
  9. Dr. Nathan Parker

Is The Great Bible 1539 available somewhere?

We're looking into improving our store's search engine. We're aware there are some issues. On the Great Bible, once I get started on Bible development, this should be easy to pull in and fun to work on.
  10. Dr. Nathan Parker

Pastor going iPad only?

Looking forward to WWDC. Quick question: How much productivity (in addition to running the Accordance app) do all of you now do on an iPad vs a Mac? Do any of you stick with the on-screen keyboard only or use external keyboards?
  11. Dr. Nathan Parker

I can try. Can you paste your search term in a text file so I can copy/paste it directly into Accordance to ensure I have exactly what you're searching? Are you on Intel or Apple Silicon?
  12. Dr. Nathan Parker

Items not showing up in Easy Install

Glad it's working! Funny thing is I'm in the process of shooting a QuickTip video on this exact thing.
  13. Dr. Nathan Parker

A mystery purchase installation

I was wondering if this might be the case where it was modules some customers already owned, but the free offerings might have been showing "unowned" when "purchasing" them from the store.
  14. Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Got the iPad and iPhone issue sorted without needing to call tech support. I remembered that in the Settings app of IOS there are options similar to the "safe mode" options on Macs and Windows. Specifically, this is what I did: I opened the settings app on my device I searched for "Accordance" in the search bar in settings and selected it when it came up I turned on "Remove Saved Session" and "Clear Download Cache" I returned to the home screen and then started Accordance from there I did the usual Easy Install sequence (Tap to bring up the icons on the bottom, choose the download one, etc.) After doing that, the recently "purchased" modules appeared.
  15. With the oxford items on sale again, any update on the jewish annotated apocrypha to complete the set?
  16. Alberto Rodriguez

When I saw those "free" offerings, I just happened to review my own resources. Behold, I already owned them. This has happened to me more than once. Just saying.
  17. Larry Wing

Thank you. I looked at it and the resources along with a lot of others are shown under a 2020 date for a Schaff installation. Maybe I did already have them but didn't see them in my order history and when ordering there was no warning I already owned them. While there are dates each installation listed does not have it's own date so I don't rally know now if I already had them based on this file.
  18. Tim Hall

Pastor going iPad only?

Apple's announcement was tantalizing ...
  19. Mike Garrity

Inside your Accordance Preferences folder (e.g. on Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences/ ) there is a 'Module Log' file that should log Module installation/delete events. You could check there to see if it was installed recently, etc.
  20. David Garrison

Pastor going iPad only?

Going to give this thread a friendly little boost, given that (for this month at least), the iPad Pro now has Apple's newest and most powerful (let's not quibble about Pro, Max and Ultra variants, that will just clutter the issue with facts) chip. It's definitely past time for Accordance to take advantage. It's also WAY past time for Apple to untether iPadOS from iOS, but that's a hope for another WWDC (this year? maybe? hopefully? one can always dream).
  21. Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Easy install is now working on the Windows machine in my office. Turns out another recently purchased module that I hadn’t yet installed on my Windows machine was also not showing, but did after the fix. And, as on my Mac, if I show installed modules, my post-2017 purchases are now showing again. Still not working on my iPad or iPhone; I was told to call back today if that was still the case, which I plan to do this afternoon.
  22. edwardsson

macOS m2 duplicate texts

Got the same problem with duplicated text/bibles. Got a MacBook Pro M1, the latest versions of both macOS and Accordance.
  23. Kristin

Is The Great Bible 1539 available somewhere?

Hi Nathan, thanks for the idea, and you are correct. I just tried searching for "Accordance Bible Tyndale" and it came up. However, just from a pure marketing issue, obviously if people are at the Accordance store and looking for a product and it says "no results" most people will think it means "no results." I am sure I am not the only person who didn't buy something Accordance had since the store claimed it isn't there.
  24. Kristin

Just a thought, but maybe a test could be just testing it at all? Then if it works, that might suggest it is platform specific, but if you have the issue on a different OS, then that would also be diagnostic.
  25. Dr. Nathan Parker

searching notes

Yep, and I've put that high up on the list to look into after we get syncing out the door.
  26. Dr. Nathan Parker

@Lorinda H. M. Hoover Thanks for the update there. Keep us posted.
  1. Load more activity