All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Kristin

atlas font size

Hi @Ken Simpson, Thank you for clarifying, and please report this for Accordance to improve if possible. As you can see, most of the names in my screenshot are literally not readable, which is kind of a weird size to be an unchangeable default.
  3. Ken Simpson

atlas font size

You can only adjust the Route Site Names and Extra Site Names size. It's something I've been wanting for a while - more customisation in the map display fonts etc. I really wish you could also click on any text for a drop down customisation option to highlight or "lowlight" particular items... Ah dreams....
  4. Kristin

atlas font size

Hi @Dr. Nathan Parker, The font size does not appear to be an option. Here is a screenshot. Am I missing something?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Donald Cobb

Hebrew French Dictionary

I'm sure the Société biblique française would be very open to making the Ph. Reymond lexicon available in Accordance. They were enthusiastic about the Nouvelle français courant and the translation of Barclay's NT Greek lexicon.
  7. Dr. Nathan Parker

A mystery purchase installation

Wow.
  8. Dr. Nathan Parker

atlas font size

Settings (Preferences)>Atlas Tab Display. Go through each of those "label details" and try changing the font size for each. Display>Define Atlas Layers, and going through each of those on the menu will also give you font size options. Between those two, you should be set.
  9. Dr. Nathan Parker

Hebrew French Dictionary

Moved this to Module Requests so we can track it better. Getting additional languages modules into Accordance is something we're always looking at so we can get Accordance in the hands of more users. Any feedback here definitely helps!
  10. Dr. Nathan Parker

Commentary Series Request: International Critical Commentary

Is the publisher on the new series T&T Clark? That might be a limitation.
  11. Dr. Nathan Parker

2nd Edition of IVP Dictionary of Paul and his letters

We have a great relationship with IVP, so we should be able to roll this one out.
  12. Donald Cobb

Have I already said +1? 😀
  13. Donald Cobb

Hebrew French Dictionary

This would be good for starters, although it's really a minimum. The Ph. Reymond translation/condensed version of Köhler/Baumgartner would be much more helpful: https://maisonbible.fr/fr/13523-dictionnaire-d-hebreu-et-d-arameen-bibliques-edition-revue-et-corrigee-2017-9782853007047.html In fact, since there is a recent revised version, it must exist in electronic format.
  14. ClimbEveryMountain

I have been so patient. Please, please, PLEASE, offer DOPL, 2nd through Accordance. This is essential scholarship for studying Paul. Cutting edge stuff ought to be offered on the cutting edge Bible software. This would be a great fit for Accordance.
  15. Richard Elofer

Hebrew French Dictionary

The offering of Accordance Bible is very poor in French, while there are many resources in the public domain that could be included in the Accordance offer. The software is currently available in French, and a few Bible versions are offered in French, but this is not sufficient for French speaking people to purchase the software. Whenever they want to look up the definition of a Hebrew or Greek word, it's the English that appears, which is not encouraging for the French audience. Therefore, I propose to include in the French resources one of the best Hebrew-French biblical dictionaries, namely Sanders et Trenel, which can be downloaded for free at https://archive.org/details/SanderTrenel_DictionnaireHebreuFrancais Best regards.
  16. Larry Wing

This is the second time this happened. Oct 2023 I bought CBL and it appeared in my library and I didn't do the easy install.
  17. Also interested in the series.
  18. Kristin

atlas font size

Concerning the Atlas, some of the names are readable, and some of them look like they are in 6 point font or smaller. How do I fix this and make it ALL the size of "Gaza"?
  19. Dr. Nathan Parker

Thanks for the update!
  20. Kristin

searching for verses within the Qur'an

Hi Nathan, Ya, I had been trying to search for verses using a colon like the Bible, but I just tried a space instead and it works. Thanks.
  21. Dr. Nathan Parker

searching for verses within the Qur'an

Someone emailed me this: Q1 3 means Q4 than a space and then the verse. As the Quran has no Book per se the Book and the Chapter are the same. Does this help?
  22. Last week
  23. Larry Wing

This only happened on purchased (and free) books. Can't say if ii's an ongoing issue.
  24. Dr. Nathan Parker

Are you all still having issues with this?
  25. ukfraser

The freebies were in easy install on my ipad, waiting, but when installed, i found them at the top of my library folders but im sure that previously easy install put things at the bottom of the respective folder.
  26. edwardsson

Dutch bible

Thanks! 🤓
  27. TyreeWD3

I thought it was just me. I see it wasn't. The same thing happened to me yesterday.
  1. Load more activity