All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Lawrence

Web-Site Issue - "My Account / Files"

@Dr. Nathan Parker The problem is still there. Is this "My Account -> Files" section supposed to be a list of all files owned in the account?
  3. A. Smith

Apple Watch Question

Not really. For me the watch isn't something to interact with for more than a moment or two. It's most useful as a way to tend to my phone without pulling my phone out. Notifications, etc. I scroll through my omnifocus lists, unlock my MacBook, use it as a remote, that kind of thing. But I can't imagine searching for or even reading scripture or anything else for more than a moment on the watch. Maybe I'd feel differently if I had a larger watch face. One mistake is I got the smaller sized series 4 to save money; I've regretted it since day 1.
  4. I used Photoshop Elements for several years and when Pixelmator came out I switched and it was okay as a replacement but I really like Pixelmator Pro. It does everything I need. When you are able to draw some conclusions from your comparisons I would be interesting in reading them.
  5. Dr. Nathan Parker

PhotoMator, Photoshop Elements, and Affinity

I had a chance to play around with all of these. Here's what I ended up doing: I'll still be using my lifetime license to Photomator. I really like it. I did end up buying Photoshop Elements. It has enough tools and "guided edits" where I should be able to do some powerful editing with photos easily, plus it'll help teach me how to better edit photos. Since Affinity 2 is on sale 30% off, I also threw it in as a "Photoshop replacement" as well in case I need more power. At that price, it was hard to beat. I still didn't go for Lightroom or Photoshop CC. I don't want an extra subscription, and Photomator+Affinity is a good replacement for the two, and Photoshop Elements is a useful addition as well. So between the three apps, I should have plenty of tools to edit just about anything I'd ever need to.
  6. Dr. Nathan Parker

Microsoft CoPilot

Got it enabled on my Windows PC and will try it. Sticking with the free option, not the Plus subscription.
  7. Dr. Nathan Parker

New Feature

Thanks!
  8. Dr. Nathan Parker

KOHLENBERGER/MOUNCE & HCSB / CSB

It is indeed back by popular demand! Grab it today!
  9. Stay tuned for another chance (not quite as low as before, but still at a great buy)! It won't be an April Fool's joke!
  10. Accordance Mobile for iOS 3.4.3 (3.4.2.03) has been released. Various improvements to Easy Install and In-App Purchasing workflows: Incomplete/missing progress views when downloading/installing modules. Updated security for the In-App Purchasing server communications. Multiple issues with Restoring In-App purchases on a new device. Other fixes for multiple In-App purchases, handling errors, and Accordance account authorization.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Biblebob412

KOHLENBERGER/MOUNCE & HCSB / CSB

@DiscipleDojo — I messaged sales around the same time you did in 2021, but recently I noticed that the HCSB is purchasable on the website again. Now might be a good time to bag it if you haven't been able to yet!
  13. darrylmy

How to copy from analysis display

You're welcome @npena83. Welcome to the forums!
  14. npena83

Wow that is perfect @darrylmy . This really takes my accordance knowledge to the next level. I consider this completely answered. Thanks a bunch.
  15. darrylmy

@npena83 I might suggest an alternative way to get the information you're looking for (to copy and paste): How about something like this? Here are the step to get the list above: 1. Search for all the verbs in 1 John (as you have done). 2. Select all of the hit verses. 3. Choose: Amplify > Language > Parsing (which will open a tab in a new zone). 4. Choose: Display > Set Parsing Display… 5. Change to dropdown for "Parse" to "Hit words only" 6. Uncheck every box except "Tags" (or optionally any other information) HTH
  16. npena83

good to know, thanks @Lawrence
  17. Malachi Goodman

What is Your Favorite Study Bible?

I'm another MacArthur Study Bible person. I wish Dr. White had the time to make one!
  18. I'm one of the Wordsearch users who figured I would always have the affordable crossgrade offer. Sadly, the offer ended before I could take advantage of it. However, I appreciate this list! I've been using Accordance for quite a while, and unfortunately my skills are still "Newby" territory. This will help, thanks.
  19. SWC

New Feature

Michael Erickson is requesting a new feature that will automatically tell the user how many modules they have installed in their library. He says other Bible Software apps have that feature and feels we should have as well.
  20. Any idea how to find the word count in secondary sources? I use the asterisk * in primary texts, and it works in those cases. Thanks!
  21. Dr. Nathan Parker

Apple Watch Question

Bought two SEs recently, one for me and mother. Mother loves hers, especially Snoopy watch face. I love that it tracks her heart rate, the Rescu app is also on her wrist, and there's fall detection if she needs it. For me, tracking my heart rate is also great, plus the stand reminders are a big help when I'm sitting too long. Also have a weather and radar widget on my wrist so I can glance at a weather update and move on. Also love that I'm using my iPhone a lot less. I can glance at notifications on my wrist, then decide if I need to act on it now or wait until later instead of grabbing my phone every time and "rabbit trailing" with it. Crazy question: Is there anything you could think of that would benefit you by having an Accordance app on Apple Watch? Disclaimer: We have not even remotely discussed this in any official capacity. Just as a means of a "thinking out loud brainstorm", it'd be interesting to hear some thoughts. I can't come up with any off the top of my head, but others may have different feedback.
  22. Dr. Nathan Parker

What is Mac Scripting?

I haven't gotten into Shortcuts yet. How have you used it where you previously used Automator?
  23. Dr. Nathan Parker

What is Alfred 5?

I need to see if LaunchBar does this. This would be huge for me as well.
  24. Bash since I had a weather script that required it.
  25. Lawrence

@npena83 It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but you can get a single lexeme parsing via a right-click -> copy-as -> instant details.
  1. Load more activity