AccUpdater

Helen Brown

We have now made many modules available for automatic download by the AccUpdater widget. Although not yet complete, the policy will be to post any updates to small modules that are on CD-ROMs that we have sold since September, when Library 7 and Scholar's 7 were released together with Bible Unlock 3 and Bible Reference 3. This will include modules on the Catholic Collection, Jewish Collection, and NIV Study Bible Complete Library (except for the huge NIV Concordance).

This basically means that as long as you have the latest CD-ROM in a series, you should be able to update any modules that have been updated on other CD-ROMs. We made an exception for Scholar's 7 to 7.1, the updates can be downloaded, but for new modules you will need the new CD-ROM which is just $10 if you already have Scholar's 7.0.

Simply run the AccUpdater widget that comes with Accordance 7.1 to access the automatic downloads.

Joel has updated the updater and made it faster and more reliable. I will post it officially later, along with more module updates, but some of you may wish to try it out already. You can download the AccUpdater 2.1 widget and the Read me.

We have again improved the widget so that it will correctly move the words and roots files if they are included with a module.

You can download the AccUpdater 2.1.2 widget and the Read me.

Please continue to report any problems in the Widget Forum.

Archived