Accordance 10, context, search mode preferences

Michael J. Bolesta

A request for an upcoming Accordance 10.x update:

Although my preferences are set to open new search tab with GNT-T in word search mode and context none (0), it comes up in verse mode with context all (A).

If I want to search for a word, I have to manually change to word search (an extra step), because simply typing puts English text, not Greek, so it says it cannot find the book of Ihsous (for example).

If I want to search for a verse (or chapter) I want the context none; this forces an extra step (sliding the context slider).

Accordance 10 is not following the set preferences in opening a new tab. If I open a new workspace, it follows the preference, but there is no keyboard shortcut for that (cmd-N opens a tab, not a workspace), a slower method.

Please restore the ability to set the new blank tabs to follow the preference setting.

I know you are flooded (have not seen the forum as active as of late), but please add this to the list.

Thank you for a great version upgrade!

As a slight digression but does follow on from what Michael has requested. I personally would find it helpful to have a shortcut to open a new default workspace.

Thanks for the great upgrade