Thank you Accordance

TCanji

Dear A. Team,

Thank you for so much hard work this Christmas season!

I'm sure many will benefit from the current products on sale, especially the hot off the press ones. Others are on the budget and will have to wait a little longer ... and again will benefit greatly for the virtue of patience will blossom in their hearts!

Having said that, I wonder if the projected date (end of 2012) for EBC-R OT will come to pass?

I'm looking forward to that addition and will greatly appreciate your response. Thank you.

I'm looking forward to that release as well!

We've got one of our best people working on it, who also just welcomed a new baby into their home. :) He's making good progress, but it's still a bit too early to give an exact date. If it isn't by year's end, it will be soon after.

Thanks for your patience!

• 1 month later...

We've got one of our best people working on it, who also just welcomed a new baby into their home. :) He's making good progress, but it's still a bit too early to give an exact date. If it isn't by year's end, it will be soon after.

Hi Accordance team - wondered if you could give an update on a likely release date for the OT part of ECB-R? Thanks!

Where I work, we often joke about the guys who have recently become fathers. We've noticed a consistent trend in how they suddenly have the desire to spend extra hours working at the office. ;)

Thank you in any case!

• Like 1

For those who find this post and not the other, we did release the full EBC-R with the Old Testament yesterday.