Student or Pastor discount?

SwordoftheLord

I am a student enrolled in study for my M. Div degree and also an ordained Pastor. I see that Accordace offers a discount for both. Is there a difference in the discount? I have logos on my MacBook but am wanting Accordace after doing research on which one would work better and I feel that logos on my MacBook is glitchy, slow at times and crashes every so often.

Thanks

You only get one discount, and they are both the same. Strictly you should be full-time either or to get the discount, so pick the one that represents best what you are at present.

Logos is noticeably slower on MacOS than Windows 8, but the system requirements are the same on both OS:s. Recently Logos released version 5.1, which has for example improved notes which now work much faster than in any previous version. Perhaps You should try out the free engine update at http://www.logos.com/installation just to see the recent difference? One feature has now been dropped, the spelling correction in notes in Mac, but other than that there has only been improvements.
Accordance is less tiresome to use as You don't need to follow sales all the time.
I'm an active user of both softwares, and it's hard to say which one is better if I would be to only recommend one.
The regular price for commentaries is usually much lower in Accordance, that might benefit You! Accordance is unique in that they have for example NETS (New English Translation of the Septuagint) and the very practical Comprehensive Crossreferences. Additionally, UBS Handbook, the resource I use the most (the NT) is usually cheaper in Accordance, they only way to get it at a similar price in Logos is to choose "Customize" and then click next when selecting a base-package in the webstore, but Logos base-packages are not all that good. I'm not very familiar with Accordance Collections, I have starter, so I can't make and accurate comparison:

I have logos on my MacBook but am wanting Accordace after doing research on which one would work better and I feel that logos on my MacBook is glitchy, slow at times and crashes every so often.