Dropbox Sync and Original File Locations

Adam Lowe

Upon installation of the latest version, when I try to link the Dropbox account, I get the following error:

to enable full dropbox support, please return our accordance files to their initial location to enable full dropbox support, please return our accordance files to their initial location to enable full dropbox support, please return our accordance files to their initial location

It has been so long since I had them in the original location, I'm not sure where that should be. If someone could let me know please, I would be very appreciative!

Typically, these files should be stored in your ~ (your home folder)/Documents/Accordance. Within the Accordance folder, there are usually three folders: Highlights, User Tools and User Notes. These are the files that will be synced into Dropbox into a folder called Apps. I think if you get those three back where Accordance expects to find them, you should be in business.

Quit Accordance first, then just move it back to ~/Documents, and then when you next launch, it will ask you where to put it. Be sure to select the Documents folder (not Accordance Files!) as it is asking where Accordance Files goes inside of.