Disqus commenting isn't working properly

millca

So I was excited to see Disqus commenting on your blog and went to add a comment to that effect. I have a Disqus account so I attempted to sign in using that account. Once I signed in, however, I was taken to a new webpage that only had a sentence at the top basically saying there had been an error and that I needed to inform the webmaster to go through the Disqus Troubleshooting guide and there was a link to that guide. I however just figured it was a fluke and hit the back arrow in my Safari browser.

Anyway, now the Disqus commenting area looks sparse (see screenshot). There's no Submit button (or blue arrow) to submit my comment. My Disqus account has an avatar that isn't showing up. It is broken as far as I can tell. I'm unable to leave any comments. I tried emptying the Safari cache and that did nothing. I restarted Safari and still a no go.

Now, I tried to upload the screenshot and I'm getting this error in the forum: "Error The server returned an error during upload" so I guess you can't see the screenshot. If someone from Accordance will email me, I'll gladly forward it on to them. If I could find a way to log out of Disqus, I'd try that to see if I could log in again successfully. I'm at a lose.

Christi

We'll be looking into this as soon as we can, thanks for the report.