NRSV Strong's

Daniel  Francis

I know when first envisioned Accordances NRSVs was hoping to take the extra biblical books to, and indeed the first release did have some books partially tagged. I know it states in the description "A future upgrade will include Strong’s numbers in select books of the Apocrypha to tie in with the LXX." I was wondering if this is still planned or not? It's not super important to me since I have it done in another software but Accordance is my goto software for quickly looking up the word behind the translation.

-Dan

It has been shelved for now as it proved to me a much larger and more complex project than we anticipated. Our developers are busy with many important projects. We would be interested to know where such a tagged text might be available.

I hovered over the first word, since screen shot does't show the pointer. No Strong's numbers are applied just ties to the original language.

-dan

post-29263-0-58060900-1376250524_thumb.png

It has been shelved for now as it proved to me a much larger and more complex project than we anticipated. Our developers are busy with many important projects. We would be interested to know where such a tagged text might be available.

I fully understand I just noticed it stated in the description it was a forth coming feature, but I fully agree, there are much more pressing things to get released.

-Dan