Full Text from Search Result

Ed Cross

I have finished watching the Training DVD, but couldn't find a way to do what I am looking for. I did enjoy the DVD very much, it was very helpful and I think I'll need to watch it a few more times.

After doing a search which returns say a half dozen verses, is there a way to click on the verse reference say of the fourth one and have it open another window with the Bible text, but at that verse location?

I know you can set the number of verses shown in "Add Context" drop down, but then I have to click down through the mark until I reach the one I wanted to look at.

It would be nice if I could right click on the verse reference and select something that would open a new full text window with the focus on that verse.

If this can already be done, please let me know!

Pastor Edward Cross

Never mind, I found it.

Right click or control click on the verse and select "Lookup" and then "Context" on the pop up menu. Very easy to do.

Pastor Edward Cross

Right-click on the verse reference and select "look up" and choose "Context". I think that will do what you need.

Mark

Alternatively, for those without two mouse buttons, the Context button on the Resource Palette has been around for a long time, and does that same exact thing. Its the icon under the "Texts" section with the Arrows on the scroll.

Archived