Requesting Seminar in California

Bud Lengtat

You know what would be great? An Accordance Seminar in California. But not just anywhere in California. California is a big place and so what we need, I suppose, is several seminars in California. I would recommend one in Redding for the Northern Californians. Also there are a couple of Christian colleges in Redding. We also need one in Sacramento. Actually, the foothills east of Sacramento would be nice. It would give the city folks a chance to get away from the stress of the city. You know, sort of like a retreat/seminar combined. Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. Say something in the Weimar or Colfax area... uh huh. And if you need someone to work out details with the locals, I'm your man. No, I've never done anything like this before, but I'm here! :D

Our team will be in California for MacWorld and plan our usual seminar on the Saturday after the convention. Then they hope to do at least a couple in the Los Angeles area. That's all that we can promise as far as Training Seminars go in California.

We are working to update and greatly expand the Training DVD. This is already an excellent introduction to the software, and when complete should cover the same ground as the seminar, but at your own pace and convenience. The DVD is now just $19, and there will be an upgrade path to the new one when it is ready.

Archived