Dan Wagner

I miss having a printed user manual. I find the system of helps to be exasperating at times to use. I have learned the most over the years by reading the manual.

We do have a Training Seminar Manual but of course it is far from comprehensive. It simply is not cost effective to maintain and update a printed manual. The software is constantly changing, and even the Help files lag behind the changes. However, they are being constantly reviewed and improved. If you have specific issues with them, do send them in to us, and we'll pass them on to Debbie, our technical writer.

You wouldn't necessarily have to print it, just make it available and we can print it ourselves. Thats what I did in the past.

It's the work of updating it all the time, not so much the cost of printing, sorry but there is no way we are going to go back to it.

• 3 months later...

I ordered a copy of the Training Seminar Manual to use as a reference. It's been helpful but is there not any way you make it available as a digital download. The first thing I did with mine was tear off the binding and scan it into a PDF.

+1. pdf is a good idea.