Gesenius Grammar

Nkellogg

Hello, I am unable to access the picture "Table of Alphabets" found in Gesenius' Hebrew Grammar, is that a bug? Or some other sort of issue?

I also noticed this grammar along with Jouon-Muraoka Grammar is placed in "General Tools" rather than in Hebrew Tools. I am running the MS Prerelease 3. Not sure if that is specifically an issue with MS or with Accordance.

-Nate

The grammars, whether Greek or Hebrew, are in the General Tools category because they are not organized alphabetically. So that part isn't a bug. I don't have either of the grammars you mentioned so I can't help with the other issue by trying to duplicate the possible bug.

We'll look into the image issue.

Hebrew Tools are those organized by Hebrew alphabetical order, e.g. lexicons. Anything organized like a book (chapters, sections, etc) is lumped into General Tools. But, you can create subfolders within General Tools to organize the content better.

You can also make a user group at the bottom of the Library and put any of your resources into it. It's not only available to the Search All, but with a right-click you can amplify to any module in one of those groups.

Nate,

I've tested this on a Mac and on an iOS device. The Table of Alphabets and other images seem to be displaying properly in the current edition. The latest version is 2.2. Could you check to see if you have the latest update installed?

Thanks,

Mark

What do you mean by "access the picture"? Do you mean see it, zoom in to it, or copy it and paste it somewhere else??