Anchor Bible

cmcintos

Any word on the progress of the commentaries? the reference library? this is a module that will take a hunk out of the book budget when it lands.

We're making progress, but not ready to announce any dates yet.

• 2 months later...

It's great to have the NT!

For those of us on the content development team, it's very rewarding to see our work out there and in the hands of you our customers, using it to help you study the Bible. So thank you all for your interest, and please keep updating us here with the products that you're interested in having in Accordance!

• Like 4

I am an owner of it elsewhere but am very happy to be able to let people know that it is available here and at a super price.

-Dan

• 1 month later...

Can anyone who purchased it confirm for me that Albright's Matthew Volume is there???? A friend using other software had said it had been pulled form the other softwares collection do to rights.

-Dan

Matthew by WF Albright and CS Mann, 1971 is the first volume in the tool.

Thanks I was pretty sure it had to be there.... Just someone in the other programs forums asked me to confirm it, since they can;t comprehend how it was lost from the other softwares collection yet Accordance has it...

-Dan

The other company's offering (dated 2008) seems to lack Mark 9-16 (Joel Marcus), 2009. Theirs has 25 volumes (1 Corinthians twice: Fitzmyer; Orr and Walther). Accordance has 27 volumes, including Albright and Mann, and the Marcus completion of Mark (which is a separate purchase).

Interesting...

I am happy to have it in Accordance, and at a substantially lower price.

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Yes if I didn't own it already or had more money than I knew what to do with I would glad have it in Accordance....

-Dan