Information on modules for the uninitiated

SRASLAN

I am not a scholar or a pastor and therefore some of the resouces available are a mystery to me. I try to do research on different items and can only get general info on the use of the resources. Can this be added to the description to the resources for the non-proffessional Bible student?

I have requested this in the past to no effect. I usually end up combing through reviews on Amazon to find out about a product.

In fact, just recently the release of a new module led me to purchase the paper copy (at about the same price) instead of the Accordance module, as I felt the print product better suited my needs.

Hello anybody, I called Accordance today asking if they could add a translation to their store. She said I would have to suggest this on the forum. I rarely use the forum and am not real familiar with it. I'm probably not in the right section so if someone one like to direct me to the right place I'd appreciate it.

The translation I'm looking for is Rotherham's Emphasized Bible. It is a literal translation of the Bible similar to Young's. I cannot find it in the Accordance store.

Thank you,

joe

Rotherham's translation is available for free with other free Bible software apps, such as Eloquent (formerly known as MacSword) and others.

At the very least that will give you access to the text, of course you won't get the full range of Accordance goodness to go with it.

You may be able to extract the text and import it into Accordance as a User Bible, however.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have Rotherham's in my Olive Tree Biblereader app. It would just be more convenient and easier if I had everything in one app.

Thank you,

joe

Hey Joe,

New features and module requests are posted to the Feature or Module Request forum here : http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8. Relative interest can then be gauged based on forum posts in support of, or otherwise.

Thx

D

Joe, it doesn't have the emphases Rotherham added to his translation but you get the text. Post here if you find any errors or mistakes.