Let us say I have the following text displayed in my Accordance UI;
• God’s promise of forgiveness Jer 31:31–34 See also 2Ch 7:14; Isa 55:6–7; Heb 8:8–12
Let us further say that I want to copy that text and also have the Biblical references expanded. What I have been doing is
- Copy the entire text (i.e. God’s promise of forgiveness Jer 31:31–34 See also 2Ch 7:14; Isa 55:6–7; Heb 8:8–12)
- Paste the entire text into a document
- Go back to Accordance, hover the mouse over Jer 31:31-34, press and hold the Shift key
- Click the 'Copy Instant Details' button in the Instant Details pane
- Replace the text 'Jer 31:31-34' with the contents of the Clipboard
- Repeat for each verse
After all of this, what I would end up with would be:
• God’s promise of forgiveness [ESV] Heb. 9:22 Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and fwithout the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins. See also [ESV] Lev. 4:27-31 ¶ “If uanyone of the common people sins unintentionally in doing any one of the things that by the LORD’s commandments ought not to be done, and realizes his guilt, vor the sin which he has committed is made known to him, he shall bring for his offering a goat, a female without blemish, for his sin which he has committed. wAnd he shall lay his hand on the head of the sin offering and kill the sin offering in the place of burnt offering. And the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and put it on the horns of the altar of burnt offering and pour out all the rest of its blood at the base of the altar. And xall its fat he shall remove, yas the fat is removed from the peace offerings, and the priest shall burn it on the altar for a zpleasing aroma to the LORD. aAnd the priest shall make atonement for him, and he shall be forgiven.; [ESV] Lev. 5:17-18 ¶ y“If anyone sins, doing any of the things that by the LORD’s commandments ought not to be done, zthough he did not know it, then realizes his guilt, he shall bear his iniquity. aHe shall bring to the priest a ram without blemish out of the flock, or its equivalent for a guilt offering, and qthe priest shall make atonement for him for the mistake that he made unintentionally, and he shall be forgiven.
Is there any way to shortcut this process in Accordance?