Quicksilver

danzac

Shaun,I see it now. Version 9 of Accordance changed the Name property of the binary process from "Accord" to "Acord", which breaks UI Scripting identification. It was an unintentional oversight on their part I suspect, and I will work to get that remedied.

This was an intentional change, needed due to installers and the different organization of Accordance files. However, we didn't advertise the change because most people aren't dependent on the internal bundle name.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed "Accord" to "Acord" in the QS action scripts. That's all I know how to do so I gave it a whirl.

The "Map" QS action now sort of works. However, it doesn't use the recycled map window. Each time you use the "Map" QS action it opens a new map window. The Timeline action doesn't work. It tried the change on the "verses" and "words" actions and they still don't work either. Obviously there's something more/deeper that needs to be done.

I kindly defer to your expertise!

This was an intentional change, needed due to installers and the different organization of Accordance files. However, we didn't advertise the change because most people aren't dependent on the internal bundle name.

Joel,

This would've been a great opportunity to change the bundle name to "Accordance"! LOL

Having a bundle name so different from the displayed name is very odd. I know of a couple apps whose displayed name includes version number that is lacking from the bundle name, but that's about it.

No matter to me... I can work around it. Just means one more line of code. No biggie.

Joe

I changed "Accord" to "Acord" in the QS action scripts. That's all I know how to do so I gave it a whirl.

The "Map" QS action now sort of works. However, it doesn't use the recycled map window. Each time you use the "Map" QS action it opens a new map window. The Timeline action doesn't work. It tried the change on the "verses" and "words" actions and they still don't work either. Obviously there's something more/deeper that needs to be done.

I kindly defer to your expertise!

Well, Shaun, thanks for trying. I now have all the Accordance Services working. Each was tested.

The Quicksilver actions use an older script library that is less robust. They need to migrate to the newer Accordance Script Library. I can send you a prototype if you email me..

• 1 year later...

Is it possible to get the old scripts for QS? I am running a G4 PPC and would love to have them but can't find them.

GPauley,

Sorry the file server for the package deprecated. I'll try and get them back up. I'll post here in the next day or so.

With me.com going away soon, I need to find a place to host all my downloads.

Joe

Archived