If, you're new to Accordance and/or if you have used other software the download process may be different from what you are familiar with.
Here, is a short step by step (Unofficial) summery of the process:
- Sign in (if you're not logged in already. Be sure to note that the Accordance Web store and the Accordance forums are on different accounts)
- Click on your account name (should be on the top right hand side of the screen)
- Locate the heading Account on the left hand side of the screen.
- Under Account click on My Products
- A My Products menu/list should appear in the center of your computer screen
- Under My Products locate: The row with Accordance Software Version 10
- There should be a small green box with a white arrow on the right most side.
- click on the green box: a pop up window will open with versions of Accordance or Windows and Mac pcs.
- Select the download you need
- if this is your first time you may be asked to manually validate the software, if not the software should detect the present of previous installed versions and automatically validate and sign you in.
- After, Accordance has booted up locate utilities on the tool bar
- Click on utilities and selected "Easy Install"
- Accordance now will locate all the modules that you have license for
- Simply, download all your modules
- ENJOY ACCORDANCE!
Edited by bkMitchell, 30 September 2013 - 04:07 PM.