Windows Accordance File folder

patrick.gardella

Where is the Accordance Folder where the content is stored on Windows? I need to change the permissions on it so I can install some of our modules.

It just says "Your user does not have permission to download or update modules. The permission for the Accordance folder may be changed by opening the "Get Info" in the Finder."

Patrick Gardella

Asbury Theological Seminary

On Vista and up:

C:\ProgramData\Accordance
ProgramData is invisible, so navigate to C:\ and add ProgramData\Accordance in the address bar

• 7 months later...

Where is the content stored for Windows XP?

I still have a virtual copy of XP disconected from the internet for safety in case any one is wondering.

Gary

On XP the modules etc. are in:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Accordance

• 5 years later...

Thanks.

Are this in the Help Files? I don't have found it.

Greetings

Fabian

Under normal circumstances, there is no reason for people to go looking in this folder, so I am not surprised that it is not mentioned in the help files.

However, what I'd really like to know is why you are responding to a thread from 2014?

Under normal circumstances, there is no reason for people to go looking in this folder, so I am not surprised that it is not mentioned in the help files.

However, what I'd really like to know is why you are responding to a thread from 2014?

Hello Silas

An Accordance User which I'm in contact use Windows. And he asked me, where the files are stored, from the User Bibles, I've created for him. As I am on a Mac I was searching the Help Files with no result, so I was going to the Forum if there is the file path for Windows, but I couldn't find it. He has now also a Mac and I guess he wanted to take the files from the Windows to insert it in the Accordance for his new Mac.

I'm not aware of a sync from PC to Mac without Dropbox.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian