Is anyone else seeing tihs issue? "hypertext cannot be shown because GNT-T module is not intalled?"

Nicholous Rogers

I'm still seeing the GNT-T module missing error when trying to view the verses in the NT where a Greek word appears. I understand that it is should be fixed, but I'm still getting that error. If I install the GNT-T (tagged, based on NA27) the hypertext works. I've uninstalled, removed specific modules related to the "Mounce Study Bundle," all to no avail.

I'm still seeing the GNT-T module missing error when trying to view the verses in the NT where a Greek word appears. I understand that it is should be fixed, but I'm still getting that error. If I install the GNT-T (tagged, based on NA27) the hypertext works. I've uninstalled, removed specific modules related to the "Mounce Study Bundle," all to no avail.

What tagged text do you want it to open, GNT28-T? There is supposed to be a ranked hierarchy on what opens if GNT-T is not installed.

Rick, I am supposed to see the GNT28-T because I have the Mounce Study Bundle. With just the Mounce Study Bundle installed, which includes the GNT28-T Ii get the error "GNT-T module is missing." If I install the GNT-T, it opens every time.

Edited by lnrogers

What version is your GNT28-T?

GNT-T is version 4.1

GNT28-T is version 1.2

We might need you to screen share with someone because I'm not sure what's wrong. I just updated my GNT28-T to ver. 1.2, and deleted every other Greek NT. I then clicked on a frequency count in the Mounce Greek Dictionary and it opened the GNT28-T, as designed.

That would be great ... maybe we can get this fixed.

Here's where it gets good and strange ... just installed it on a Windows 7 machine and it's doing the same thing.... :o

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks ... The 10.3.2 update did the trick, now my GNT28-T works perfectly! :lol: