BUG 10.3.1: Hidden Toolbar Causes Redraw Issues

Matt Fredenburg

I had opened a saved workspace. I noticed that I could hide the toolbar and after I did that, I tried to resize one of the zones. The result was this:

post-30573-0-42587300-1382418008_thumb.png

I then unhid the toolbar and the display returned to normal (however there is a blinking cursor in the middle of the map which is probably not as it should be):

post-30573-0-47513900-1382418017_thumb.png

Matt

Edited by Matt Fredenburg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Matt, also having trouble reproducing this! Again, some questions:

How is the workspace being saved? With or without the toolbar?

How are you opening the workspace?

What is the state of Accordance when you open the workspace?

Could you perhaps post the saved workspace?

Sorry Matt, also having trouble reproducing this! Again, some questions:

How is the workspace being saved? With or without the toolbar?

How are you opening the workspace?

What is the state of Accordance when you open the workspace?

Could you perhaps post the saved workspace?

Hi Joel, the workspace is saved via File->Save, originally with the Toolbar. But, when I opened it just now, it opened displaying neither the toolbar nor the library, so since I filed my original report, I must have saved it without the toolbar displayed. Immediately upon resizing a zone, the Accordance display became corrupted as shown in my original report.

I open the workspace (typically), by first opening Accordance, then clicking File->Close, then via File->Open, navigating to and opening the workspace.

When I open the workspace, Accordance displays it fine. It is only upon resizing a zone that the display becomes corrupted. Also, as stated originally, restoring then maximizing the screen fixes the corruption (at least until the next zone resize).

I have attached the saved workspace.

Matt

P.S. I just tried opening the workspace on a completely different machine and Accordance simply vanishes every time I attempt to open it.

BibleReading.zip

Hi Joel, I did some more troubleshooting on this for you guys. The workspace has both a timeline and a 2d Map within it. I closed the 2D Map and saved the workspace with a different name, and then reopened it. After I did that I have been able to resize any of the zones with no problems whatsoever. With this information in hand, I reopened the original workspace which does have the 2d map within it, and when I resized a zone, as expected, the Accordance UI became garbled. Simply clicking the tab/zone with the 2d map in it restored the workspace display to legibility. Hopefully that gives you more clues to work on.

Matt