BUG? 10.3.1 - Two Instant Details Windows

Matt Fredenburg

Should this be possible? I only have one workspace open.

post-30573-0-75922900-1382463933_thumb.png

Matt

What did you do to arrive at this situation?

No idea. When I was reporting another bug (copy as details shortcut not working), I noticed that I had two ID panels open (the one floating over the workspace in the screenshot had been on my second monitor, but I dragged it over so both ID panels could be seen simultaneously). I had, at some point prior, set my (then only) ID panel to be floating. I believe subsequent to that I had closed and opened one or two workspaces, but at the time of the screenshot, only a single workspace was open.

Matt

Matt & Joel —

I managed to double the ID window, too, and can tell you exactly how I did it.

1) Open an attached ID window.

2) Open a User Notes edit window.

3) With the edit window on top, open another ID window.

If you keep moving the edit window to the top, you can generate even more ID windows.

I stopped at four, having tested my theory.

post-330-0-19366800-1382466406_thumb.png

Edited by Julie Falling

Thanks for the reproducible case, Julie! We'll get this fixed. However, I'm not entirely sure this is the case Matt reported. Matt, is it possible this is what you did?

Thanks for the reproducible case, Julie! We'll get this fixed. However, I'm not entirely sure this is the case Matt reported. Matt, is it possible this is what you did?

Possible only if I don't remember opening a user notes window. I have not yet made use of any user note functionality in Accordance for Windows.

Matt