Fix the Window for Choosing Verse vs Words

Enoch

After the billionth time of fiddling with the choice window and getting blocked for this or that reason,

I would request that at least as an option in preferences, the user be permitted to have a passage navigation window separate from the word search window. With a separate window into which one enters a Bible reference, the program can safely detect a misspelling & ignore it, instead of giving you an error message, like "There is no such book as Obatiah," or "unexpected symbol was put in window, if one accidentally enters @Matthew. Also this saves time on having to change the choice for the function of that search window.

Also, I dearly wish Accordance would do something to make that choice window easy to read. In older versions it was not hard to read. I have great difficulty making out which choice is active, as the colors & size of that display are hard to read.

I use the 'go to' box for that purpose

By "go to box" do you mean right bottom box?

I didn't realize you could use that box to navigate; I had thought it was only an indicator as to where you were.

Thanks a mucho lot.

I will experiment with it.

I note that this box cannot be used to display a restricted group of verses, like Matthew 1:1-10.

Edited by Enoch

That's right all it does is navigate.