Request

Matt Fredenburg

Hi,

Would someone from Accordance give me more upload space? It takes quite a bit of time and effort to accurately report bugs and to take screenshots etc. Adding the time to then dig through old bug reports to see whether the graphics are still needed adds unnecessarily to an already time-consuming process and I've already gone through the process once of manually digging through all of my posts to figure out which ones no longer need the attachments, but it certainly would be helpful if either

a. Accordance staff would remove the graphics from bug reports which have been corrected, or

b. Accordance staff would give more space.

I'm about out of space again...

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by Matt Fredenburg

I just encountered this for the first time the other day, too, after a day of a number of screenshot uploads for similar purposes. Granted, I uploaded .png files (.jpgs would be smaller, but take extra time to convert, and bug reports already interrupt my work flow). My temporary workaround was to include a link to a Dropbox image. But I'd be able to utilize more space, too, FWIW. In the meantime, Matt, you could consider Dropbox links.

I just encountered this for the first time the other day, too, after a day of a number of screenshot uploads for similar purposes. Granted, I uploaded .png files (.jpgs would be smaller, but take extra time to convert, and bug reports already interrupt my work flow). My temporary workaround was to include a link to a Dropbox image. But I'd be able to utilize more space, too, FWIW. In the meantime, Matt, you could consider Dropbox links.

Thank Abram, but my Dropbox is almost filled too!

Matt

You know, I didn't realize it was a cumulative quota for uploads. I thought it was per day, but I actually am unable to upload any more screenshots at the moment, even first thing this morning.

I've increased the upload space for Active Members, so this should help! You can manage your uploads in your My Settings (from the top right, click on your name) to Manage Attachments. There you could delete any chosen attachments.

• Like 1

Thanks Joel! This will streamline the process of filing bug reports, err wait, that's probably not good news...

Matt