Insert pdf, tiff, jpeg into user notes

groover

Have scanned documents with line separating vertical and horizontal portions of the document. Will not paste into user notes or anywhere else in Accordance.

Have pasted to Pages with all okay. However, when try to paste the Page document into Accordance, get garbage.

Suggestions or help appreciated.

In the current implementation you cannot paste images and documents into user notes or tools. User notes only allow you to link to verses you cannot link to other resources either in Accordance or on your computer or URLs. You can link to URLs and Accordance resources and external files in User Tools.

Improvements to this have been requested on a number of occasions and I believe the Accordance team are working on improving user notes and tools but I do not know when that is likely to completed or what those improvements will be.

I've been wondering if full word processor style support, which where a lot of these queries end up landing, could be added to Accordance by licensing a plugin component that would largely support the features required. This approach would allow relatively rapid development of full featured support without the massive effort required to write one from scratch. I don't know if there exists an interested multi-platform editor vendor who would want to play but its a thought.

Thx

D

• 1 month later...

I would like to add that also support for images in the user tools would be great!

Edited by hmvanegdom