User tool import to folder

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

First, let me mention that through so weird accident my "ya," from my usual salutation ended up appended to the title and posted with no content. I am not sure how but feel free to edit the title if you can. I don't seem to be able to.

Ok, so I am importing a bunch of tools which I want to have in their own folder under User Tools. I created the folder and I can import the individual tools and move them under the folder fine. But it would be nice if I could just import them directly into the folder. In this regard then I noticed that the in the import tool dialog the folder I have appears. But I cannot append to the folder and I do not have an option to create a new tool under that folder. I tried selecting "Import to a User Tool" and I can in fact select the folder. So I ploughed on not especially convinced but hopeful, and hit OK. I then selected my source HTML file to import. I was then greeted with a dialog asking where Acc could find the text for my name folder.

I suspect the final bit is a bug and I don't see a way to do what I want to do directly but if someone knows how I'd love to hear it.

thx

D

Edited by Helen Brown