Delete Modules

tks454

I noticed that there have been some updates to the Ben Sira module. According to the instructions in the download window, those who already have this module should delete it and then reinstall via Easy Install.

My question is: how do I delete these modules? I tried accomplishing this by going into the library pane, but the option was not available (it was not bolded). Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Edited by tks454

You should not have to delete anything. Under "Accordance" in the menu bar, select "Check for Content Updates..." You then download the updated modules. You click a second time to install once they are downloaded. The older files are deleted automatically.

Sometimes we add additional modules to a package, which is why the instructions are listed as such. You are correct in how you are trying to remove the module, except as you note the option is not available. We currently don't support removing modules from the Library if it is a popover, try holding the 'Shift' key down when opening the Library to create it as a zone, and then you should be able to remove the module.

Sometimes we add additional modules to a package, which is why the instructions are listed as such. You are correct in how you are trying to remove the module, except as you note the option is not available. We currently don't support removing modules from the Library if it is a popover, try holding the 'Shift' key down when opening the Library to create it as a zone, and then you should be able to remove the module.

Joel

I did not have to delete anything to update these modules. I am not complaining, but why the difference in update methods?

Michael

It will update the module regardless, but I believe we added an extra module or two in this update. Easy Install ensures you get any and all modules. Perhaps someone familiar with the update can clarify what was added.

It will update the module regardless, but I believe we added an extra module or two in this update. Easy Install ensures you get any and all modules. Perhaps someone familiar with the update can clarify what was added.

Joel

I never received any instructions to delete anything. It would be helpful to have instructions if that is the only way to get all the modules. Could someone from Accordance clarify this? Thanks.

The extra module was added a while ago, the Sirapesh. We need to update the instructions, since the modules will all update normally now.