Not sure how this happened. I had just opened up the workspace, 'Various Bible Versions' after Accordance had crashed. The last time the workspace had been saved, the search entry had contained a list of ~8 verses. I selected the verses with the mouse, pressed 'Delete,' typed 'matthew' into the search entry box and pressed return. This is what my workspace looked like immediately after:
Incorrect Results.png 317.52KB 0 downloads
It is also worth noting, that after I had done a couple of word searches, that if I then switched back to do a verse search with 'matthew,' that the correct results were displayed. So, I then saved the workspace at that point, but when I opened it again, it showed 'matthew' in the search entry box, but once again, the content of all the panes was of Genesis 1:1.
Further worth noting: I don't actually have to perform a word search, I just have to click on the dropdown, select 'word', then click on the dropdown again, select 'verse', and then execute the search, and it correctly displays Matthew 1:1.
Also, if I have Accordance set to start up with my most recent session, and that most recent session is 'Various Bible Versions,' then when I reopen Accordance it displays the search entry box with 'matthew,' and it properly shows search results starting with Matthew 1:1. If I then open the 'Various Bible Versions' workspace (which had been saved with the same state), it incorrectly displays Genesis 1:1 for the verse search of 'matthew.'
And perhaps finally, I validated that a similarly constructed workspace works properly in Accordance for Mac 10.3.2.
Edited by Matt Fredenburg, 20 November 2013 - 01:24 AM.