This happens 10.3.2 Mac and 10.3.3 Aleph on Windows.
If I open a Greek text - GNT-T and then Cmd/Ctl-2 to get a construct search tab open, the construct tab does not show the characteristic "This construct is linked with GNT-T". Instead it shows nothing. If I open another Greek text tab and open a new construct tab that tab shows "This construct is linked with GNT-T" which is incorrect because its linked to the GNT-T 2 or whatever the new tab happens to be. All subsequent Greek constructs for new Greek texts report this same linkage. If I choose an English text and do Cmd/Ctrl-1 I get a construct tab with no message. Then subsequent ones for that language report linkage to the first English tab.
Interestingly, if I save the workspace and close and reopen it the tab names and linkages match up.
Edited by Daniel Semler, 01 December 2013 - 11:00 PM.