I've been attempting to recreate the scenario that led to the original post, and in the process, I ended up with the following:
Linked GNT28-T Doubling.png 46.31KB
I have two Greek texts open, GNT28-T and LXX1, but as you can see, it says "This construct is linked with GNT28-T GNT28-T". Should those two be listed?
Here's what I did to arrive at this situation:
- Start Accordance
- File->Greek Texts->GNT28-T
- File->New Construct->Greek
- File->Greek Texts->LXX1
- Drag the LXX1 to a new zone so that on the left of the construct is the GNT28-T and to the right of the construct is the LXX1
- Copy the text from the GNT28-T window " [LINK Greek Construct] " over to the search entry box of the LXX1
- Press Enter
- Get four error dialog boxes (the first three were repetitions), click OK on each
- The bottom now says "This construct is linked with GNT28-T GNT28-T".