BUG 10.3.2 - Help Items Missing or Misspelled

Matt Fredenburg

These problems appear to exist in the HELP for both platforms:

• There's no Help topics that offer guidance, advice, or documentation of (at least) the 'CLAUSE' and 'PHRASE' Syntax items in a Greek Construct.
  • Both Help files, under the Greek Construct Help item show 'deine Greek/Hebrew' elements, but it should be (I assume) 'define Greek elements'
  • Both Help files, under the Greek Construct Help item show 'searcch both directions', but it should be 'search both directions'

Matt

There is now a link at the bottom of the Help pages that lets you report corrections to the Help. It's not as smart as the corrections reporting in Accordance but it will go to the right people.

For the syntax I highly recommend downloading “Getting Started with Syntax” from our Documentation page.

There is now a link at the bottom of the Help pages that lets you report corrections to the Help. It's not as smart as the corrections reporting in Accordance but it will go to the right people.

For the syntax I highly recommend downloading “Getting Started with Syntax” from our Documentation page.

Great, thanks Helen! I'll assume that I won't need to report the documentation errors again.

Matt