I have 2 remaining areas that seem to consistently cause Accordance for Windows to crash
- I took some time today to examine what was actually causing this
- let's say I am typing in a user note and I need to scroll down the content of another window (in my case, usually a scripture window). In the mac version I was used to simply rolling my mouse over that other window and using the mouse wheel to scroll down. In the windows version - this often causes the app to crash out. (very much a reason not to have changed the ctrl s behaviour in user notes as I tend to then lose the notes I have typed)
LEAVING THE APP RUNNING IN BACKGROUND FOR FEW HOURS
- I often start my day on my PC with accordance and then find a few hours later when I go back to it and load it, it reports that it has crashed out. I would say this happens several times a week.
- my laptop is regularly put to sleep
- I can only guess that it seems to happen after a few hours of running idle