Filipino Bible

JCS

If you have an etext you can import it as your own User Bible, and if it is in the public domain (not copyright) you can post it for others on our Exchange.

• 11 months later...

I just finished importing the Bagong Ang Biblia (2001) as a user Bible. I don't know the copyright status. It's available for free through e-sword but I think that's of dubious legal status. I own multiple copies so I went ahead and exported it out of sword. I'm also working on doing the same with the Magandang Balita (I own multiple copies as well). I think answering the legal question would require running down the Philippines Bible Society to get permission. Maybe I'll work on that when I have some time to blow.

• Like 2

Please do Arnold. I’d love to make them available on the exchange!

• 3 months later...

I just finished importing the Bagong Ang Biblia (2001) as a user Bible. I don't know the copyright status. It's available for free through e-sword but I think that's of dubious legal status. I own multiple copies so I went ahead and exported it out of sword. I'm also working on doing the same with the Magandang Balita (I own multiple copies as well). I think answering the legal question would require running down the Philippines Bible Society to get permission. Maybe I'll work on that when I have some time to blow.

Hi Joel, I was wondering if you can assist in being able to get these Bible Tagalog versions into Accordance. I'm a missionary and I need this on my accordance. Also I need Ilocano, version of Magandang Balita because I reach out to Isabela north of Philippines. Thanks Nestor

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Hi Joel, I was wondering if you can assist in being able to get these Bible Tagalog versions into Accordance. I'm a missionary and I need this on my accordance. Also I need Ilocano, version of Magandang Balita because I reach out to Isabela north of Philippines. Thanks Nestor

+1