What's the difference?

davidmedina

What's the difference between the GNT28-T and the NA28-T?

When I look at the Bibliography they seems to be the same thing but I am sure there has to be a difference. They both say Nestle-Aland 28th revised edition.

Thanks

The text is the same. GNT28-T has the very latest tagging and works with the Syntax if you have that. NA28-T has the sigla to link to the Apparatus.

Thanks Helen. So I should be using the GNT28-T unless I want to go use the Apparatus? Also, how do I know if I have the Syntax? :)

The syntax is an additional purchase, so you would probably remember if you bought it. If you did, the list that pops up when you click the "Add Parallel" button will have an entry at the bottom for "Syntax".

Thanks Jonathan. Is the Syntax sort of like the opentext.org? Could be use similarly?

Thanks Michael. I saw that. That is why I am wondering if it can work similarly to the open text.org.

I had not seen OpenText.org. Interesting. But I don't see any tooling to use the annotated files. Accordance syntax modules permits searching for syntactical constructions rather than merely morphology. It also has a graphical representation of the syntax which can run in parallel with the text.

Thx

D

Thanks.