Better citation info from church fathers modules

JonathanHuber

Would it be possible to improve citation info from the church fathers modules? As seen in the example below, the "copy as citation" tells little about the work it came from even though the tool browser clearly indicates that it's from A Treatise on Grace and Free Will, Chapter 1. Yes, I can edit the citation to include that information, but this seems like the sort of thing that computers are good at doing for us.

But since there are some persons who so defend God’s grace as to deny man’s free will, or who suppose that free will is denied when grace is defended, I have determined to write somewhat on this point

Philip Schaff, ed., St. Augustin: Anti-pelagian Writings (NPNF V; Accordance electronic ed. 14 vols.; New York: Christian Literature Publishing, 1886), n.p.

The Church Fathers are a tricky resource to work with. We could program Accordance to grab the title from the level 'below' the volume title, but there will also be places where that isn't correct. I'm guessing at some point a decision was made to standardize at that level. We can take another look at this.

Thanks, Rick.