Chapter and book spacing in NRSVS

Guntis

Could you please insert at least two empty lines between the chapters and also book names where new book starts? It's hard to navigate between two or three chapters by scrolling when all text is just one long long text. (I know I can tap on the Up/Down buttons, but I prefer scrolling by moving finger up or down, especially when the verses I'm interested in are not too far apart).

Edited by Guntis

I regularly experience the same issue you descibe.

We've discussed before the idea of the subject headings found in many print Bibles being an option that could be turned on or off if the user wants them. If this was implemented, it would take care of the very issue you describe.

The extra lines between books would be helpful, but I would not like the lines between chapters unless they were optional.

In a few places chapter divisions are really wrong or arbitrary placed and no space between the chapters would encourage to read further, but still I think a big chapter number for the first verse or a space before it would help navigation. As of now, without topics, book names and an empty line between the chapters is much worse than with any of these options.