BB Warfield: Revelation & Inspiration, 1927

Enoch

I was surprised not to find in my Accordance library this classic by BB Warfield: Revelation and Inspiration. There are some articles on the subject of inspiration to be found in the Acc Library; but apparently not this 1927 book, which I would think would be a more advanced treatis on the subject.

It would be nice to have this public domain work in the library.

Thanks for your consideration

Enoch, do you know if there's a copy of the text available online? Sometimes it's not too difficult to create an Accordance User Tool out of some of these public domain text, if a good clean electronic copy can be found online.

I am hunting for it. BTW

In my search I found this blurb:

"Here is module for BibleWorks 7 which contains 12 works by Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield on the Scripture and Inspiration."

But I don't have BibleWorks; most of my eggs are in the 1 Accordance basket!

On Revelation, Inspiration, and the Scriptures is already included in our Select Works of B. B. Warfield which is included in Classic Group II, Advanced and Ultimate Collections, and the older Library Premier Levels.

I don't think that's exactly the same material. It's just a few paragraphs from selected shorter writings, whereas Revelation and Inspiration is an entire volume in Warfield's collected writings.

I don't think that's exactly the same material. It's just a few paragraphs from selected shorter writings, whereas Revelation and Inspiration is an entire volume in Warfield's collected writings.

That's correct. I compared the two, and it seems one of the articles in our module overlaps, otherwise it is different content.

We obtained a number of public domain e-texts, which we have to sort through a decide what to work on. Warfield's 10 vol. Collected Works is among them.

You are probably way ahead of me. I found http://ebookbrowsee.net/warfield-revelation-and-inspiration-ppc-pdf-d17499266

On one site I read a sort of complaint as to how half way through, Warfield bogged down -- apparently blamed for analyzing the occurrences of theopneustos (& related terms) in a host of ancient Greek literature! Bog down? That is a EUREKA! (Yeah, I "shouted.")