- The long-awaited Word Biblical Commentary will ship in December. The retail price is $1199, but the introductory special is only $599 until Jan 31, 2007. Please use coupon WBCIntro, no other discounts apply, separate shipping charge will be applied.
- Also anticipated, the New International Greek Testament Commentary is now available on the Eerdmans Reference release 2 CD-ROM. NIGTC is a detailed verse-by-verse commentary based on the original Greek, with exegesis that is sensitive to theological themes as well as to the details of the historical, linguistic, and textual context. The current 13 volumes set in one module is $499, individual volumes can also be unlocked. Use coupon code 3NIGTC to get 10% off the unlock of three or more NIGTC modules at once.
- The Babylonian Talmud: A Translation and Commentary, edited by Jacob Neusner. The module includes the complete 22 volume set which lists in print for $895. This reference tool scrolls in parallel with the MISH-T and other Mishna modules....only $199
- Semeia: an Experimental Journal: All 92 issues from 1974 to 2002, following experimental approaches to biblical criticism, including insights from linguistics, folklore studies, contemporary literary criticism, structuralism, social anthropology, and other such disciplines and approaches. Included on the SBL Journal CD-ROM....$79
- Scholar's Collection 7.1 is $15 to users with version 7, just $10 for those who also have the Scholar's 7.0 or Library 7 CD-ROM sets. In addition to important additions to the Pseudepigrapha and Targum modules, it offers these new modules:
- Apostolic Fathers (Lightfoot) (AFL-T)....$30
An introductory version of the tagged Greek Apostolic Fathers. Follows the 1891 text of J. B. Lightfoot as edited by J. R. Harmer.
- Codex Vaticanus (GNT-VAT)....$60
Tischendorf’s transcription of Codex Vaticanus, corrected against images of the actual NT MS. Includes column and page-break indicators. Ligatures are displayed in Sylvanus Uncial font.
- GNT Robinson Byzantine (GNT-BYZ)....$50
The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform 2005 compiled and arranged by Maurice A. Robinson and William G. Pierpont, including apparatus notes. This an important edition of the Greek Majority text.
- New Testament Peshitta (PESHNT-T)....$100
This package includes the grammatically tagged Syriac Peshitta New Testament, and the untagged Old Syriac Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Curetonianus Gospel MSSs. Each text comes in both Syriac Estrangela and Aramaic square script. Murdock’s translation of the Peshitta NT is also included.
New Products Just Released
1 reply to this topic
Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:04 PM
We just returned from successful shows at the annual meetings of ETS and AAR/SBL in Washington, DC. See David's report on the Blog. It is now time to announce to everyone the great new products that we released there:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users